Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 July 2011

Don't forget your meditation


Yep I said meditation. There's a t where the c might be.
I use Operation Stud Muffin in my meditation. I make the diet and  the exercise gifts to myself and my family. This way the discipline becomes material for Caganussati. Caganussati helps Metta towards myself to arise.
Lets face it, turning around an entire lifes momentum is fucking hard work. I'm finding even just tweeking it to be a source of soreness and cravings. Because it is so hard, make it a gift. You are improving things for yourself and those you care most about. You are giving them more of you in the form of increased life expectancy. As the weight goes down and or the muscles come ever more clearer in the mirror, be happy with this.
Being happy with and liking yourself is the precursor to Metta.
Every time you look at that chocolate biscuit or that beer that is just calling your name and decline to listen, that is a gift to yourself. Every centimetre that your waist shrinks that is a gift to your heart. Easing off on the fatty meats is a gift to your pancreas. Leaving out the high protein foods is a gift to your kidney.
Getting into the pants of that hottie you want to fuck...isn't that the real reason why you're sweating your ass off and doing shit that you never thought you would?
Now, my friend, waking up beside someone built like our dear Deserea above, now that is a serious gift. It should also be some serious motivation. We can dress this up in all the Sensitive New Age Guy dribble we want, but the bottom line is that I'm doing this because a) I want to live longer and b) I want to have more sex. Preferably with someone who looks like Deserea or Natalia
Not that my wife
is hard to look at. It's that she accepts that I'm an Earth sign in both the Asian and Western Zodiacs (Taurus and Snake) and isn't fussed if I have a FWB.
Metta or Loving-kindness to those of you who haven't read my other blog has ten benefits and one of them is being more attractive. Being someone who is gentle, caring, kind, happy and forgiving does help out your sex life. Angry people age quicker than those of us who aren't. So being very chill and happy actually improves your looks. Also being genuinely interested in someone improves your chances of getting into their pants.As I said to one dimwit (Hello Peter Alexander who lives in Forest Hill,Vic www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001028196098&sk=info) it isn't about how fascinating you think you are, it's about how you find the other person. Metta simply makes you more pleasant to be near.
So practice meditation as part of your life. The combination of a drive towards a leaner you and a devotion to Metta won't hurt at all. You wonderfully easy on the eye Metta adept you.

No comments:

Post a Comment